14 Posts
denisedaze started a discussion
Living room - I would like to place a rug under my oval glass and chrome coffee table. Should it be oval shape or can it be a oblong one. thank you
    1 Comment
denisedaze started a discussion
Good morning, help design ideas for stair case wall - Would like to add something to stair case wall a little limited because of the trim and window. Was thinking of a metal art abstract, two of... Read More
1 Like    12 Comments
denisedaze started a discussion
Need help for living room! - Advise for end tables, we have a off white leather love seat and couch. Room is not that big, but extends into the dinning room. would like ... Read More
    11 Comments
denisedaze started a discussion
Need help for bathroom window treatment - Hi everyone please give me any suggestions for our master bathroom windows. The paint on the walls is oyster not yellow as seen in picture.... Read More
    14 Comments
denisedaze started a discussion
    1 Comment
denisedaze started a discussion
Hi, I need help in window coverings - I have the medium oak trim, and light mocha painted walls. I would like to do the wide venetian blinds. What Color would look best, this are... Read More
    6 Comments
denisedaze started a discussion
Hi, I need help in window coverings - I have the medium oak trim, and light mocha painted walls. I would like to do the wide venetian blinds. What Color would look best, this are... Read More
    5 Comments
denisedaze started a discussion
Help base board & window trim - Does your base board and your window trim have to be the same width?
    9 Comments
denisedaze started a discussion
Can you mix your woods? - I see you have a oak staircase with dark hardwood. Love the stagings do beautiful drapes, I going to have to do this for our home.
    1 Comment
denisedaze started a discussion
Hi love the new look, I have the same old fireplace. - Just wanted to know did they change the ceiling?
    1 Comment
Show More Events...