109 Posts
dfaustclancy started a discussion
Swamp Milkweed Seeds or cuttings - Hello Gardenwebbers & Houzz people, I have an area on the edge of a pond that is very wet and would love to be able to grow swamp milkwe... Read More
    3 Comments
dfaustclancy started a discussion
Swamp Milkweed Seeds or cuttings - Hello Gardenwebbers & Houzz people, I have an area on the edge of a pond that is very wet and would love to be able to grow swamp milkwe... Read More
    3 Comments
dfaustclancy started a discussion
Hardly Any Blossoms On Saucer Magnolia in 2023 (worried) - Hello GardenWebbers and Houzz Folks, I have a 30' tall pink saucer Magnolia in Zone 5 (Central MA) that has performed magnificently and rel... Read More
    4 Comments
dfaustclancy started a discussion
Clary Sage - Anyone growing this beauty? - Hey G Webbers, I just returned from a long-postponed (2-1/2 years) trip to Croatia. (Thanks, Covid.) While there, I found a garden with s... Read More
    7 Comments
dfaustclancy started a discussion
Terrific Gardening Movie - Hello Fellow Gardeners, Yesterday I watched a movie called The Gardener on Amazon Prime. It's about a garden created over 75 years called Le... Read More
3 Likes    1 Comment
dfaustclancy started a discussion
A gardening movie to blow your mind - Hello Fellow Gardeners, Yesterday I watched a movie called The Gardener on Amazon Prime. It's about a garden created over 75 years called L... Read More
    9 Comments
dfaustclancy started a discussion
Overwintering gazanias in Zone 5. - Hello Gardenwebbers now Houzz, I have about 10 lovely gazanias that are still blooming now with 4" brightly colored daisy-like blooms i... Read More
    2 Comments
dfaustclancy started a discussion
Anyone growing Helenium on this forum? - Hi, If you're ,growing Helenium, can you talk a little about it please. What I've read is that it would be at home in a moisture-retentive ... Read More
1 Like    7 Comments
dfaustclancy started a discussion
Snakeroot, Bugbane and Cimifuga - Hi GWebbers, I've heard that Snakeroot, Bugbane and Cimifuga all are good plants to put in a very moisture-retentive soil. Can anyone who h... Read More
    4 Comments
dfaustclancy started a discussion
Soaking lily bulb in very diluted bleach solution - Hello G-Webbers, I received a beautiful tall lily in a garden swap but can see that it has been totally infested with red lily leaf beetle... Read More
    2 Comments
Show More Events...