Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Interior Designers & Decorators
Architects & Building Designers
Renovation Contractors
Kitchen & Bathroom Renovators
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Cabinets & Cabinetry
Tile, Stone & Countertops
Carpenters
Painting & Wallpaper
SHOWROOMS & SUPPLIERS
Furniture & Accessories
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Lighting
Carpet & Flooring
GARDEN & OUTDOORS
Landscape Professionals
Garden & Landscape Supplies
STORIES
LATEST FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Renovating
Decorating
Outdoors
Architecture
Lifestyle
Houzz TV
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Living Rooms
Kitchens
Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Furniture
Flooring
Windows
Lighting
Paint
Denise Kaser
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
5 Posts
11 May 2019
Denise Kaser
started a discussion
Help! Bossy fireplace,I need a plan -
I just rip up carpet need to decide to get new? Would like walls to look good with fireplace and dining room. I am in need of new sofa and t...
Read More
3 Likes
81 Comments
See
81
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
21 June 2018
Denise Kaser
started a discussion
I have a 72” buffet, can I put a 36.5x36.5 canvas above? -
I have a 72” buffet, can I put a 36.5x36.5 canvas above?
Like
5 Comments
See
5
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
11 January 2018
Denise Kaser
started a discussion
What size sofa? -
Buying new furniture, what size sofa and arrangement would you do for this living room?
Like
10 Comments
See
10
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
2 February 2017
Denise Kaser
started a discussion
Love the curtains -
Could you share
1 Like
3 Comments
See
3
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
28 December 2016
Denise Kaser
started a discussion
Need Help coordinating these 2 rooms -
Need help bringing these two rooms together. Have some family pieces that I need to work around. New inherited dining set. Would like to upd...
Read More
Like
212 Comments
See
212
more comments
Sign Up to Comment