20 Posts
Dawn started a discussion
Fortress Railing - We are renovating our deck with pressure treated wood. We were going to use this railing system. I see that it is in aluminum and steel. I ... Read More
1 Like    1 Comment
Dawn started a discussion
Is this mirror available in a larger size to fit over a 48” vanity? - Looking for a mirror to fit over a 48” vanity.
    1 Comment
Dawn started a discussion
is this fixture suitable for a bathroom? - Is this fixture safe for damp locations like the bathroom?
    1 Comment
Dawn started a discussion
Does this come in a 3 light version? - I️ need a 3 light version of this.
    1 Comment
Dawn started a discussion
Help me complete my family room:) - I need to add another chair, side table coffee table and art work! Should I get another green chair? Any suggestions? Is the layout I have... Read More
1 Like    18 Comments
Dawn started a discussion
Updating lake sunroom - Considering uncovering the brick in sunroom and painting it. The wall of windows will be replaced with two 8 foot door walls soon. The floo... Read More
    9 Comments
Dawn started a discussion
Updating lake sunroom. - Should we leave exposed brick and paint brick? The wall with windows is rotted and will be replaced with two 8 foot door walls soon. We ar... Read More
    1 Comment
Dawn started a discussion
Updating staircase - suggestions? - I will be updating the staircase with white painted spindles and the railing will match the new hardwoods that go in next week. Anyone have... Read More
1 Like    29 Comments
Dawn started a discussion
Light - Where can I purchase this light?
    3 Comments
Dawn started a discussion
Ceiling - What product is used on the ceiling? I need to cover some popcorn ceilings in kitchen and dining room. Is it complicated to install?
    1 Comment
Show More Events...