5 Posts
Docilana Docilana started a discussion
Living room help - The room is approximately 25x18 feet. The first 2 pictures are the television corner. tV will go on long wooden unit Problem. Area is direct... Read More
    5 Comments
Docilana Docilana started a discussion
Also need living room help - Would be so grateful for help We have a living room that is 6m x 8m ( about 25x25feet) I am enclosing photos,please excuse the mess, we jus... Read More
    1 Comment
Docilana Docilana started a discussion
Xmas season - I have learnt such a lot from this site and have used so many ideas in my renovation. I was wondering if I am permitted to send seasons gree... Read More
    Comment
Docilana Docilana started a discussion
Wow - Can I come and live with you!!!
1 Like    Comment
Docilana Docilana started a discussion
Is this kitchen from Touchwood?
    Comment