44 Posts
Karen Pittenger started a discussion
Which company makes this couch - Hi! Can you tell me which company makes this couch? Thanks!
    1 Comment
Karen Pittenger started a discussion
    Comment
Karen Pittenger started a discussion
What is this interesting building technique? - I have never seen this building material before, it looks like styrofoam! I'm intrigued. Thank you -Karen
    Comment
Karen Pittenger started a discussion
sanded grout okay for this project? - I am making a mosaic with 2+3/4 inch glass discs painted on the backs and sealed, they are glued down now ( 'perfectly' spaced since this ph... Read More
    3 Comments
Karen Pittenger started a discussion
    Comment
Karen Pittenger started a discussion
I see it says 100% cotton for the quilt, does that include batting? - Need to double check, is the batting poly or cotton? Thanks!
    Comment
Karen Pittenger started a discussion
    2 Comments
Karen Pittenger started a discussion
1 Like    2 Comments
Karen Pittenger started a discussion
Whar is this red? - Can someone tell me the name of this room's red? Thanks!
    2 Comments
Karen Pittenger started a discussion
how was the bath tub made - Is the bath tub a custom made tub? Thank you.
    1 Comment
Show More Events...