10 Posts
Elizabeth Simons started a discussion
Hw soon can I get this tile? - Is there anyway I can get 2 sheets of this tile by next Tuesday or Wednesday? Thank you, Elizabeth
    1 Comment
Elizabeth Simons started a discussion
    1 Comment
Elizabeth Simons started a discussion
    Comment
Elizabeth Simons started a discussion
    1 Comment
Elizabeth Simons started a discussion
    Comment
Elizabeth Simons started a discussion
    1 Comment
Elizabeth Simons started a discussion
Please share the names of the different colors stains used here. T. Y. - I love the different combinations of stains and colors you have used here! Thanking you in advance for sharing them!
    1 Comment
Elizabeth Simons started a discussion
    Comment
Elizabeth Simons started a discussion
    Comment
Elizabeth Simons started a discussion
Home Staging - I am very interested in learning about home staging to start a business. Is there a certification process? If there is a certification pro... Read More
    Comment