15 Posts
Ggenrnr Benne started a discussion
entry way chandelier - Should I replace this chandelier with a more modern one? Advice please
    Comment
Ggenrnr Benne started a discussion
family room help - Should I add or take away...looks boring I wanted to replace the wood around the fireplace and do stone all the way up but I’m not sure what... Read More
    6 Comments
Ggenrnr Benne started a discussion
Master bedroom - Should I add our take away anything
    Comment
Ggenrnr Benne started a discussion
we recently purchased our forever home - This is just a living space what could I add to give to some perk and not look so boring
    1 Comment
Ggenrnr Benne started a discussion
Life - Please help me give my dinning and living room life. Both rooms are missing something but I have no idea what that something is.
    1 Comment
Ggenrnr Benne started a discussion
life... - Please help me give these two rooms life...I'm missing something in both rooms but don't know what. suggestions please?
    3 Comments
Ggenrnr Benne started a discussion
life... - Please help me give these two rooms life...I'm missing something in both rooms but don't know what. suggestions please?
    1 Comment
Ggenrnr Benne started a discussion
    1 Comment
Ggenrnr Benne started a discussion
living room before and after - the first picture is before the second is after....thoughts please!
1 Like    9 Comments
Ggenrnr Benne started a discussion
I would like to so before and after pictures of my rooms, Great ideas/ - the first is my dinning room after and the second is before. we painted our entire home and added one accent wall. the next picture is my 1... Read More
    2 Comments
Show More Events...