21 Posts
jen ukutegbe started a discussion
remodeling my stark white farmhouse - Changing home to softer, earthy tones to rid cold, white everything look. However, how do I soften/warm up master bath of black/white keepin... Read More
1 Like    27 Comments
jen ukutegbe started a discussion
DIY...NO KD NEEDED - Seems I’ve ‘opened a can of worms’ w/PROS that do not like my DIY approach. Funny how I never put them down as not needed, rather showing t... Read More
3 Likes    79 Comments
jen ukutegbe started a discussion
NO KD needed... - No professional experience here, simply educated myself. Was harshly informed by Flo that I was ‘out of my lane’ and should prepare for man... Read More
6 Likes    49 Comments
jen ukutegbe started a discussion
Self Designed New Build update... - Thank you to all that have provided positive feedback in helping my new home become what I had hoped. The kitchen design was inquired upon a... Read More
2 Likes    8 Comments
jen ukutegbe started a discussion
silestone snowy Ibiza or LG Hausys Viatera Minuet? - Due to new build cost, choosing HDepots sale price of SI @$64/sf installed or LG Minuet @$66/sf installed. Plus they match Menards sale by ... Read More
    3 Comments
jen ukutegbe started a discussion
need photos/advice on reclining leather sectionals... - Please help, my DH basically has given me free reign over our design and picks for every single detail to create our dream custom build mode... Read More
    5 Comments
jen ukutegbe started a discussion
Attempting self design of kitchen, please advise... - We begin build soon and I've designed our home and am placing high expectations for my kitchen space. I first tried to center island and 4... Read More
1 Like    36 Comments
jen ukutegbe started a discussion
MN cold - How is this tub in extreme cold? Looking to put on our patio outside our master bedroom overlooking the lake and it snows often and that is... Read More
    Comment
jen ukutegbe started a discussion
MN cold - How is this tub in extreme cold? Looking to put on our patio outside our master bedroom overlooking the lake and it snows often and that is... Read More
    Comment
jen ukutegbe started a discussion
Island question - I'm in midst of designing dream modern farmhouse home and desire a 5'x8' soapstone surface on island. I'm finding that slabs don't generall... Read More
    6 Comments
Show More Events...