18 Posts
diane fitz started a discussion
Kousa Dogwood? - Changing landscape completely and need suggestion for the corner inset here. Will a kousa dogwood work? I want slow growing and nothing that... Read More
    3 Comments
diane fitz started a discussion
waterproof decking - Hi All! Moved into a home that is 3 years old. Ranch with a walk out lower level and large upper deck that squeaks! I believe the owners sai... Read More
    Comment
diane fitz started a discussion
Modern farmhouse ideas - Really have a mix of modern and rustic happening. Need some suggestions for over this sideboard (the rest of the room is still on order but ... Read More
    13 Comments
diane fitz started a discussion
What size table!? Need help asap - Need to order my table today! 13x12 room.... order 8x10 rug. Table options are 38x60" or 42x72" from Canadel. As you can see, ver... Read More
    3 Comments
diane fitz started a discussion
Light fixture ideas needed - I have a dining area that is 12x13, with 12 ft high ceilings. We bought this table for the room. Seats 6 comfortably. Fabric is silver-ish a... Vote Now
    5 Comments    4 Votes
diane fitz started a discussion
Just bought a home! Need suggestions for the great room - So these are the pics from the real estate website. I need some suggestions for the furniture and tables. Also should the rug be turned the ... Read More
    11 Comments
diane fitz started a discussion
Didnt Houzz used to tag paint colors?? - I swear I used to be able tap a tag on Houzz pics and could find out the color paint used. Do they not do that anymore??
1 Like    6 Comments
diane fitz started a discussion
Should I paint the trim of an oak door? - I have a lot of outdoors and oak trim in my house. Some rooms I have painted the baseboards. I would like to paint all baseboards white, sho... Read More
    Comment
diane fitz started a discussion
paint colors in pics - I am not a regular on the app, but I could've swore a couple years ago they used to tag the color paint used in pictures. Why don't they do ... Read More
1 Like    Comment
diane fitz started a discussion
paint fireplace and shelves? - Need an update on a budget. I am getting new carpet, painting walls etc. What would you do with the shelves and fireplace? Wide open to idea... Read More
    40 Comments
Show More Events...