140 Posts
fiveandfarm started a discussion
    1 Comment
fiveandfarm started a discussion
    Comment
fiveandfarm started a discussion
What stone and color is this? - Color and type of stone
    Comment
fiveandfarm started a discussion
Wood Species - Could you tell me the type of wood you used and stain color if any? This is stunning!!! Just what I am looking for. Thanks so much!
    1 Comment
fiveandfarm started a discussion
Ceiling wood and stain? - I love the tongue and groove ceiling! Would you please tell me what the wood is and stain (if any) brand and color? Beautiful job! Thanks!
    1 Comment
fiveandfarm started a discussion
Would love to know about the sconces! - could you share the info for the sconces please? Stunning bathroom! perfection!
1 Like    Comment
fiveandfarm started a discussion
Sconces are gorgeous! - Would you mind sharing the brand, name and color of the sconces? They are perfect and exactly what I'm looking for for my coffee station. Th... Read More
    Comment
fiveandfarm started a discussion
Everything you touch is dreamy! - I am absolutely in love with everything you design! You are exceptional, timeless, classic and chic. I am curious to know if you would share... Read More
    1 Comment
fiveandfarm started a discussion
Those Pillows!!! - I would love to know your source for the pillows! Gorgeous home!!
    1 Comment
fiveandfarm started a discussion
Would love to know the pink paint color! - Could you please tell us the brand and name of the paint? It's the perfect pink! Thanks!
    2 Comments
Show More Events...