Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Interior Designers & Decorators
Architects & Building Designers
Renovation Contractors
Kitchen & Bathroom Renovators
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Cabinets & Cabinetry
Tile, Stone & Countertops
Carpenters
Painting & Wallpaper
SHOWROOMS & SUPPLIERS
Furniture & Accessories
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Lighting
Carpet & Flooring
GARDEN & OUTDOORS
Landscape Professionals
Garden & Landscape Supplies
STORIES
LATEST FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Renovating
Decorating
Outdoors
Architecture
Lifestyle
Houzz TV
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Living Rooms
Kitchens
Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Furniture
Flooring
Windows
Lighting
Paint
Darlene G
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
2 Posts
24 May 2015
Darlene G
started a discussion
Could this accept a sink on the left side? -
I need a cabinet that could hold a sink on the left side. Being this does not come with a top, would I be able to put the plumbing in a pos...
Read More
Like
1 Comment
See
1
more comment
Sign Up to Comment
24 May 2015
Darlene G
started a discussion
Can the sink be put on the left side? -
I need the sink to be on the left side as the one I'm replacing that is where the plumbing is and do not wish to change OR can we purchase w...
Read More
Like
1 Comment
See
1
more comment
Sign Up to Comment