Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Interior Designers & Decorators
Architects & Building Designers
Renovation Contractors
Kitchen & Bathroom Renovators
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Cabinets & Cabinetry
Tile, Stone & Countertops
Carpenters
Painting & Wallpaper
SHOWROOMS & SUPPLIERS
Furniture & Accessories
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Lighting
Carpet & Flooring
GARDEN & OUTDOORS
Landscape Professionals
Garden & Landscape Supplies
STORIES
LATEST FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Renovating
Decorating
Outdoors
Architecture
Lifestyle
Houzz TV
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Living Rooms
Kitchens
Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Furniture
Flooring
Windows
Lighting
Paint
Francesca
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
2 Posts
13 February 2013
Francesca
started a discussion
Does anyone else dislike stainless appliances? -
I went to three different stores a few days ago and discovered that I couldn't purchase a counter-depth two door refrigerator without it bei...
Read More
Like
7 Comments
See
7
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
25 December 2012
Francesca
started a discussion
Navy Blue Cabinets/Copper Countertops? -
I am wanting to paint my kitchen cabinets Navy Blue and have Copper Counter tops (I will pull the counter tops off and have particle board c...
Read More
Like
28 Comments
See
28
more comments
Sign Up to Comment