Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Interior Designers & Decorators
Architects & Building Designers
Renovation Contractors
Kitchen & Bathroom Renovators
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Cabinets & Cabinetry
Tile, Stone & Countertops
Carpenters
Painting & Wallpaper
SHOWROOMS & SUPPLIERS
Furniture & Accessories
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Lighting
Carpet & Flooring
GARDEN & OUTDOORS
Landscape Professionals
Garden & Landscape Supplies
STORIES
LATEST FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Renovating
Decorating
Outdoors
Architecture
Lifestyle
Houzz TV
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Living Rooms
Kitchens
Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Furniture
Flooring
Windows
Lighting
Paint
furry
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
3 Posts
26 July 2013
furry
started a discussion
Where can I get the arrows? -
I Absolutely LOVE the arrows above the bed. Where can I get these or at least similar?
6 Likes
2 Comments
See
2
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
15 February 2013
furry
started a discussion
What paint colors are used here? -
I really like these paint colors, can I find specifically where they are from, or a paint like them?
1 Like
5 Comments
See
5
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
5 February 2013
furry
started a discussion
Suggestions for teen bedroom? -
I am a dedicated houzzer and I would love for you to put in your opinion for my room. My favorite colors are green and dark purple and I lov...
Read More
2 Likes
30 Comments
See
30
more comments
Sign Up to Comment