Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Interior Designers & Decorators
Architects & Building Designers
Renovation Contractors
Kitchen & Bathroom Renovators
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Cabinets & Cabinetry
Tile, Stone & Countertops
Carpenters
Painting & Wallpaper
SHOWROOMS & SUPPLIERS
Furniture & Accessories
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Lighting
Carpet & Flooring
GARDEN & OUTDOORS
Landscape Professionals
Garden & Landscape Supplies
STORIES
LATEST FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Renovating
Decorating
Outdoors
Architecture
Lifestyle
Houzz TV
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Living Rooms
Kitchens
Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Furniture
Flooring
Windows
Lighting
Paint
gabrams55
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
3 Posts
14 April 2016
gabrams55
started a discussion
An Subtle Equine Theme -
We redid a spare room... I wanted a subtle equine themed room. No expert help, the hubby and I did it all. What do you think? Before: Baby p...
Read More
3 Likes
17 Comments
See
17
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
14 April 2016
gabrams55
started a discussion
Makeover for 10yr old boy's room - Graffiti anyone?!?! -
We moved to a new house and in an attempt to be the coolest mom ever, I hired someone to graffiti my then 10 year old sons room. He knew we...
Read More
10 Likes
13 Comments
See
13
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
14 April 2016
gabrams55
started a discussion
Flowers after 30 years! But what is it? -
Hi Everyone, I'm new to this forum and super happy I stumbled on it! This indoor houseplant has been in my family for at least 30 years. I h...
Read More
Like
4 Comments
See
4
more comments
Sign Up to Comment