Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Interior Designers & Decorators
Architects & Building Designers
Renovation Contractors
Kitchen & Bathroom Renovators
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Cabinets & Cabinetry
Tile, Stone & Countertops
Carpenters
Painting & Wallpaper
SHOWROOMS & SUPPLIERS
Furniture & Accessories
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Lighting
Carpet & Flooring
GARDEN & OUTDOORS
Landscape Professionals
Garden & Landscape Supplies
STORIES
LATEST FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Renovating
Decorating
Outdoors
Architecture
Lifestyle
Houzz TV
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Living Rooms
Kitchens
Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Furniture
Flooring
Windows
Lighting
Paint
Gwyn Carnegie
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
3 Posts
23 August 2013
Gwyn Carnegie
started a discussion
hiring an architect or designer -
The more I look at my tiny 1950s ranch, the more I'm going to need a plan and not a bunch of small ones. I'm sure I want to do an addition i...
Read More
Like
7 Comments
See
7
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
21 August 2013
Gwyn Carnegie
started a discussion
Help with updating a 1950's cottage style ranch -
I need help with my house. I knew when I purchased this home that I would replace the siding and windows within a few years. I could use som...
Read More
3 Likes
28 Comments
See
28
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
25 July 2013
Gwyn Carnegie
started a discussion
art over the fireplace? -
Love the modern twist on shunga, who is the artist?
1 Like
1 Comment
See
1
more comment
Sign Up to Comment