Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Interior Designers & Decorators
Architects & Building Designers
Renovation Contractors
Kitchen & Bathroom Renovators
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Cabinets & Cabinetry
Tile, Stone & Countertops
Carpenters
Painting & Wallpaper
SHOWROOMS & SUPPLIERS
Furniture & Accessories
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Lighting
Carpet & Flooring
GARDEN & OUTDOORS
Landscape Professionals
Garden & Landscape Supplies
STORIES
LATEST FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Renovating
Decorating
Outdoors
Architecture
Lifestyle
Houzz TV
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Living Rooms
Kitchens
Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Furniture
Flooring
Windows
Lighting
Paint
giraffe7
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
2 Posts
18 June 2016
giraffe7
started a discussion
I love the colour of the cabinets. Is it a paint colour I could get?
1 Like
Comment
Sign Up to Comment
18 October 2015
giraffe7
started a discussion
How does the table fit? -
I love the window seat -- this is similar to my new condo -- to be built. I like the idea of the table but how does the traffic flow work ar...
Read More
Like
1 Comment
See
1
more comment
Sign Up to Comment