18 Posts
hettar7 started a discussion
Have: Free Seeds - I have several partial packages of seeds that I'm willing to send to the first person who wants them. seeds range from hot peppers, winter s... Read More
    3 Comments
hettar7 started a discussion
mimidale - Good emailing. Bean seeds arrived very quickly. would trade with again. Thanks!
    1 Comment
hettar7 started a discussion
Wanted: Bean Seeds - It's been raining non stop here in KY and being waterlogged has killed all ten rows of beans I planted. The HORROR!!! Beans are my favorite ... Read More
    7 Comments
hettar7 started a discussion
Have: Variety of Herbs, Veggies, etc Want: Herbs, Double Clematis - HAVE: C - Bought from Commercial Company T - Got from Trade with another member Bean - Green - Experimental Variety (Bush) - (C) 1oz Bean... Read More
    2 Comments
hettar7 started a discussion
Franks Red Hot Type Sauce? - I have an abundance of cayenne pepper (and really every other kind too) and I'd love to make a hot sauce like the Frank's Red Hot sauce you ... Read More
    7 Comments
hettar7 started a discussion
Linda Lou's Apple Pie Jam - Pectin Question - when the recipe says 1 box, am I'm supposed to use both of the 3 oz packages that come in a box? Is that correct? I don't want to put too mu... Read More
    12 Comments
hettar7 started a discussion
What is the best Fertilizer for Okra? - I'm so confused on what fertilizer to put on my okra. It's not growing big at all (it's very short, though it has formed one good sized pod)... Read More
1 Like    9 Comments
hettar7 started a discussion
Just created a trade list - take a look - Hi. I'm new to the forum and to seed trading, but I have some seeds to trade or give through an sase. Take a look here: http://www.gardenweb... Read More
    5 Comments
hettar7 started a discussion
NOT a sweet Grapefruit - I grew up in Florida with a grandfather who would bring us fresh citrus all the time from his grove. I would really really love to find a pl... Read More
    2 Comments
hettar7 started a discussion
Preserving/Canning Recipies Catalog? - In browsing this forum with my canning/preserving questions I see people mentioning how they have so many canning recipes from other forum m... Read More
    4 Comments
Show More Events...