11 Posts
Marie Jackson started a discussion
Suggestions for a warm white by Glidden?? - I am looking for a nice white to paint the entire interior of a flip. I normally use either BM Simply White or SW Origami White, but this co... Read More
    4 Comments
Marie Jackson started a discussion
A Nice White Glidden Paint - I am looking for a nice white to paint the entire interior of a flip. I normally use either BM Simply White or SW Origami White, but my cont... Read More
    1 Comment
Marie Jackson started a discussion
Where can i purchase the stool in the photo? - Do you sell this stool, or any stool of similar style that would go with this vanity?
    3 Comments
Marie Jackson started a discussion
Chain Stem & CTC Mount - Hi. The specs state that the chain stem & CTC mount are not included. What is a CTC mount? Are the bulbs included? Where can i purch... Read More
    1 Comment
Marie Jackson started a discussion
What size faucet does this vanity use? - It seems faucets are either 4 inch or 8 inch, but the specifications for this vanity does not mention the size faucet needed. Does anyone ... Read More
    Comment
Marie Jackson started a discussion
    1 Comment
Marie Jackson started a discussion
    1 Comment
Marie Jackson started a discussion
Is the top on this vanity all white or white & gray? - The description says "white top", but the picture shows a marble gray & white look. Which is it?
    Comment
Marie Jackson started a discussion
Favorite white paint? - I'm having my entire house painted and was planning to do white in every room. I'm wondering if the PRO's have a favorite soft white to rec... Read More
    12 Comments
Marie Jackson started a discussion
Which stone for my fireplace remodel? - I am remodeling my brick fireplace and chimney with stone and need help deciding which color. The fireplace is the focal point of my living... Read More
    10 Comments
Show More Events...