20 Posts
hmilstead started a discussion
fun curtain fabric - Any idea of the fabric brand or pattern? Such a fun pattern!
    1 Comment
hmilstead started a discussion
kitchen countertops - Could you tell me what kind of countertops are in the kitchen?
    Comment
hmilstead started a discussion
Orange side tables - I love the orange side tables. Could you please tell me where you bought them?
    Comment
hmilstead started a discussion
dining room chairs - I love your choice of dining room chairs, can you share where you bought them?
    Comment
hmilstead started a discussion
Classy looking ceiling fan - Could you please tell me the brand of the ceiling fan? My husband insists on having one and that is the only one I have liked!! Thank you so... Read More
    1 Comment
hmilstead started a discussion
ceiling treatment - I am dying to know what is on the ceiling! Is it wallpaper?
1 Like    3 Comments
hmilstead started a discussion
Beautiful color - Could you tell me the color of the kitchen island?
    Comment
hmilstead started a discussion
Love Everything! - I love everything about this kitchen and entry! Where did you find the chairs?
    Comment
hmilstead started a discussion
kitchen countertops - I love the kitchen countertops and backsplash! Could you please share the brand and name?
2 Likes    Comment
hmilstead started a discussion
Master bedding! - I love the bedding in the master room. Any thoughts on where it came from?
    Comment
Show More Events...