4 Posts
jackarias started a discussion
Private Japanese Gardens in San Diego - I'm told there are some very nice private Japanese Gardens in San Diego. I would love to visit them but I have no idea how to find them. I'v... Read More
    1 Comment
jackarias started a discussion
Off topic - What to do and see in Chicago in October - I'm going to be in Saint Louis (October 20th) for three days then Chicago (October 23rd) for three days. I've never been to Chicago, there m... Read More
    18 Comments
jackarias started a discussion
Missouri Botanical Garden - images - where? - I would love to find a book, calendar, anything with pictures of the Japanese Garden in the Missouri Botanical Gardens. Does anyone know of ... Read More
    2 Comments
jackarias started a discussion
WANTED: Comfrey - I'm looking for comfrey plants to receive in a trade. I want to grow it and then use it in compost tea. If you have comfrey I will discuss t... Read More
    2 Comments