11 Posts
janny3 started a discussion
Is this fixture too bright to hang with the bulbs facing down? - My designer chosen\ this to place over a very tall mirror med cabinet. It will be about 13 inches down from the 8" ceiling. Is this going to... Read More
    Comment
janny3 started a discussion
Our guests may need sunglasses in our powder room - We have an unreturnable Xenon vanity light (Triarch International Cosmo 2-Light, a company that went out of business while we were waiting m... Read More
    8 Comments
janny3 started a discussion
Niche was tiled awaiting non-existant bullnose - I was distressed to come home after Christmas when we let workers continue and found out they forgot there was no bullnose with our bath til... Read More
    9 Comments
janny3 started a discussion
Need help with tile question - Our designer wants to use a 45 degree grout application instead of a finished trim on the edge of glass mosaic tile. Someone at Home Depot t... Read More
    15 Comments
janny3 started a discussion
Which way for tile in small bath? - I have 12x24 tile with accent trim. How would it look to lay the floor stacked vertically but the wall horizontally? Would that look off or ... Read More
    5 Comments
janny3 started a discussion
Need new foyer light - We have a Dutch colonial house. Should I buy a lantern style l or a drum shade flush mount? We have brass hardware in the foyer though you c... Read More
    9 Comments
janny3 started a discussion
    2 Comments
janny3 started a discussion
Color placement and choice - I am redoing the wall color in three adjoining rooms: kitchen, family room and dining room. I have to keep the maple flooring in the kitchen... Read More
    4 Comments
janny3 started a discussion
    2 Comments
Show More Events...