5 Posts
jc07 started a discussion
Cannot access idea book on iPad - The tab has a green band around it
    Comment
jc07 started a discussion
Cannot access idea book on iPad - The is a green band on this tab and I cannot access
    1 Comment
jc07 started a discussion
iPhoto - I used to be able to tap Share and add a photo to my iPhoto's using my iPad and the iPad hours app...but that option no longer appears under... Read More
    Comment
jc07 started a discussion
Would like to use blue as focal instead of the red - There is a lot of brown in this room. I'd like to go with a blueish green and a new rug. What blue color to choose (I don't want to get ti... Read More
    8 Comments
jc07 started a discussion
Great room ideas? - Open room with light beach sand grey walls and white trim. Lots of warm brown, with textured couch and love seat. Accented with pale celer... Read More
    Comment