16 Posts
jenion started a discussion
Pitcher Plant ID, Please - I know this is probably a common variety, but I can't figure out what it is. They all look the same to me. Can anyone tell me? Thanks Here i... Read More
    4 Comments
jenion started a discussion
Blooming Butterwort - I bought this butterwort in a deathcube from Lowes - it was on clearance for 49 cents. I didn't know much about these, so after I got it acc... Read More
    10 Comments
jenion started a discussion
Orchid ID? - I know this may not possible, but I was wondering if anyone could identify this orchid. Any info would help. Thanks! Here is a link that mig... Read More
    1 Comment
jenion started a discussion
Water quality - I've got a koi pond and a question about water changes. Which is better - city water, where you have to put conditioner in it to get rid of ... Read More
    1 Comment
jenion started a discussion
Water quality - I've got a koi pond and a question about water changes. Which is better - city water, where you have to put conditioner in it to get rid of ... Read More
    2 Comments
jenion started a discussion
Possible Kalanchoe problem? - I got this kalanchoe at a plant swap in March/April. It seems to be fine except it just keeps growing taller and drops the lower leaves, lea... Read More
    5 Comments
jenion started a discussion
Plant ID - I got this from a friend the other day and he called it "Tiger's Tail", because the flower looks like one. I tried looking that up... Read More
    2 Comments
jenion started a discussion
Phal Orchid from Walmart - On a whim, I bought an orchid from Walmart today. I wouldn't have normally, but I found shopping carts full of clearance plants for 50 cents... Read More
    7 Comments
jenion started a discussion
Pond Pump Placement - Currently my submersible pump is attached closely to the skimmer with a hose running to my waterfall. The skimmer owner's manual has a diagr... Read More
    1 Comment
jenion started a discussion
Skippy Filter Photos - I'm digging a new pond this week and I want to hide - at least partially - my skippy filter and I was hoping some of you might have some pic... Read More
    10 Comments
Show More Events...