33 Posts
Nancy Williams started a discussion
    1 Comment
Nancy Williams started a discussion
How wide are the big drawers on the left? - How wide are the two big drawers on the left? Thanks!
    Comment
Nancy Williams started a discussion
Can anyone identify this toile fabric? - I used to know the name of this toile fabric but have managed to lose it! Thanks in advance,
    7 Comments
Nancy Williams started a discussion
    1 Comment
Nancy Williams started a discussion
Dentil mounding question - Gorgeous details on the exterior! Can you tell be what size the dentil blocks are? Are they as long as they are wide? Thank you!
    Comment
Nancy Williams started a discussion
Wainscot question - Such a beautiful home! Could you tell me the height of the wainscot? Thank you!
    Comment
Nancy Williams started a discussion
Bathroom wall color? - Love this bathroom. Would you be willing to share the off white wall color? Thank you!
    1 Comment
Nancy Williams started a discussion
Paints colors? - I can't believe no one has asked this! Would you be willing to share the wall and vanity colors? Thank you, Nancy
    1 Comment
Nancy Williams started a discussion
Paint color and wainscot question - I'm am obsessed with this bathroom! It's really pretty! Would you be willing to share the paint color and the width of the rails and stile... Read More
    Comment
Nancy Williams started a discussion
Wainscot dimensions? - I keep coming back to this picture..I love this bathroom! Can you tell me what the height of the wainscot and the width of the rails and st... Read More
    1 Comment
Show More Events...