11 Posts
Jill G-P started a discussion
Shower? - Would I be able to use this stool in my shower?
1 Like    1 Comment
Jill G-P started a discussion
Where can I buy this shelf storage system for under kitchen sink? - Please? Where can I buy this shelf storage system for under kitchen sink?
1 Like    1 Comment
Jill G-P started a discussion
Where does one get a stag horn fern? - Where does one get a stag horn fern?
2 Likes    Comment
Jill G-P started a discussion
Can this be inserted into an existing wood burning fireplace? - Can this be inserted into an existing wood burning fireplace?
    1 Comment
Jill G-P started a discussion
Can this be inserted into an existing wood burning fireplace? - Can this be inserted into an existing wood burning fireplace?
    1 Comment
Jill G-P started a discussion
    1 Comment
Jill G-P started a discussion
Half shower wall - What is the top part of the half shower wall made out of?
1 Like    Comment
Jill G-P started a discussion
Purple shrub - What is the name of that purple shrub.
    1 Comment
Jill G-P started a discussion
Tall bushes - What r those really tall skinny bushes? And can they grow in northern VA?
    1 Comment
Jill G-P started a discussion
Another plant option for this idea? - If I do this in a small area next to a fence with a willow branch, am I going to get a whole tree in years down the road? Is there maybe a ... Read More
    1 Comment
Show More Events...