16 Posts
Donna Cheek started a discussion
Please help with paint color for bedroom. - I want to paint master bedroom and bath a slightly pinkish color (not girly). The adjoining hallway is painted Benjamin Moore "Mulin". The ... Read More
    35 Comments
Donna Cheek started a discussion
Backsplash HELP Please! - Just got Carrara marble installed on island and other counter not shown in picture. Perimeter counter is polished black granite. I need a di... Read More
    9 Comments
Donna Cheek started a discussion
Please help! Honed or polished Carrara marble for kitchen? - I need opinions from ya'll about which finish to use on my island countertop. There is a very small countertop about 3 1/2 feet across from ... Read More
    15 Comments
Donna Cheek started a discussion
Please help with mantel and bookcases. - Our daughter and her husband have just moved into a new home and need some decorating advice. The images are the mantel and bookcases in a c... Read More
1 Like    30 Comments
Donna Cheek started a discussion
Art on Family Room Wall - Please tell me if the picture (a family heirloom) and the iron art is hung too low or too high. The ceilings are 14 feet high on this wall ... Read More
4 Likes    154 Comments
Donna Cheek started a discussion
How to change rooms in "Photos" - When I try to change to a different room in "Photos", the room will not change (for example, if I am looking at living rooms and want to cha... Read More
1 Like    6 Comments
Donna Cheek started a discussion
What wattage bulb is used in this sconce? Thank you. - Maximum wattage that can be used in thus sconce?
    1 Comment
Donna Cheek started a discussion
Dimensions - What are the dimensions of this light? Thank you.
    1 Comment
Donna Cheek started a discussion
What do I need for a "finished" look in guest bedroom? - I need help with the walls in this small guest bedroom. I cannot rearrange the furniture because bed cannot be turned any other way if we ar... Read More
6 Likes    180 Comments
Donna Cheek started a discussion
Gorgeous fire screen - Where can I find a fire screen like the one shown? It is gorgeous.
    1 Comment
Show More Events...