6 Posts
Jennifer Chaidez started a discussion
Pergola Design Question - We are ready to add some pergola fun to the patio, but can’t agree on the size. The space is 21 feet deep x 24.5 feet wide. Covering the ent... Read More
    6 Comments
Jennifer Chaidez started a discussion
Long hallway wall - Hello! I have a long hallway in our upstairs that I keep going back and forth on. I’m thinking of adding narrow shelving (blue tape lines) t... Read More
    8 Comments
Jennifer Chaidez started a discussion
Masculine Bathroom - So, here’s the man bathroom. I’m still adding rugs, accessories, etc. and am stuck on the wall above the towel rack. I did vintage looking N... Read More
1 Like    30 Comments
Jennifer Chaidez started a discussion
Grout question - Would you do a grey grout or lighter for contrast?
1 Like    9 Comments
Jennifer Chaidez started a discussion
Backsplash panic - I would love to hear feedback on if this works or if I should keep looking. My countertop is a Berwyn quartz with a lot going on. The backsp... Read More
1 Like    20 Comments
Jennifer Chaidez started a discussion
Countertop dilemma - My new cabinets are Dover by sherwin williams. The backsplash is crackled white subway tile in a large/small pattern. The floor is a rustic... Read More
1 Like    5 Comments