9 Posts
W H started a discussion
window/ wall color to enhance view - We’re in the framing stage and about to purchase all of the windows. I like and am planning on white windows, but I wonder if white windows ... Read More
1 Like    22 Comments
W H started a discussion
new build - already building! Do corner office doors block sound?? - I’ve gotten some great info from this site, and I’m hoping that Houzz can help me again with the following detail as the walls are being fra... Read More
    49 Comments
W H started a discussion
Is the siding right? Modern farmhouse or other style? - I posted under “ new build” and realized that posting under “design” might give me additional feedback. We are planning to start building a ... Read More
    10 Comments
W H started a discussion
is the siding right? new build modern farmhouse - Planning to start building in two months. I’m having second thoughts on the exterior siding that we’ve chosen. Is it too busy – does it go t... Read More
    25 Comments
W H started a discussion
Help! Mismatched kitchen cupboard doors. Can this work? - Originally, we had planned to put in new lower cabinets and paint the top cabinets to match, somehow, but then it was recommended that we ju... Read More
    13 Comments
W H started a discussion
Final planning kitchen help! - Planning to start building next year. I was just looking at this kitchen plan today and wondering if the island is right. The kitchen window... Read More
1 Like    14 Comments
W H started a discussion
Traditional - modern elevations - Please help me plan this exterior (siding, horizontal, vertical, etc.). The house will be on a rural property characterized by oak trees, 2 ... Read More
    35 Comments
W H started a discussion
final house plans - please review! - 2 story, 3500 square ft house. front windows facing NE. Back patio facing south west. Mediterranean climate. On 5 mostly private acres. (I a... Read More
    54 Comments
W H started a discussion
curb appeal....gated driveway/fence on corner help! - Hello Houzz experts, I'm really hoping that you can help me. We are putting in a new fence around our 5 acre property. The driveway comes al... Read More
    19 Comments