4 Posts
KC Wise started a discussion
Front door and garage lantern - We are renovating the exterior of our house with white siding and black shutters. I've purchased these 16" lanterns with the intent of... Read More
    3 Comments
KC Wise started a discussion
Siding size - We are getting new siding on our traditional colonial (white with black shutters). What's the difference between 4" and 5" siding? My aesthe... Read More
    1 Comment
KC Wise started a discussion
Front stoop help! - Need to dress up the front stoop! We are getting new siding and shutters (white siding, black shutters, red 6 panel front door, white trim... Read More
    6 Comments
KC Wise started a discussion
New front door - We are going to be re-siding our house and I want to swap out the door, as the current brass and crackled glass is not my taste. I prefer a... Read More
    4 Comments