48 Posts
kcmnc started a discussion
paint color - What's the exterior paint source and color please?
    Comment
kcmnc started a discussion
Loft ceiling height? - What is the max and min ceiling height in the loft please? Thanks!
    Comment
kcmnc started a discussion
addition layout--partition narrow sitting area? - We are adding a ~20x20ft addition, which is more than enough room for a bed/bath suite incl closet. I was thinking that a wall partitioning ... Read More
    2 Comments
kcmnc started a discussion
Why no railing or half wall? - Love using space, and I understand the appeal to kids of a cozy high up nook. But this is a huge safety risk, offers no bedroom privacy, and... Read More
    Comment
kcmnc started a discussion
Solid stain over solid stain? - Hi there, New-to-us house, and we want to get the deck into shape. The wood all seems fine. The floor is stained solid, which is actually ho... Read More
    Comment
kcmnc started a discussion
Orchid replacing roots--put under media? - Hi there, I have a grocery-store phalaenopsis that I recently repotted from broken down sphagnum etc. It had three strong healthy roots on o... Read More
    4 Comments
kcmnc started a discussion
Freezer noise - Hi all, More of a gardenweb question, but I can't navigate it from the mobile app. My evaporator fan is making a ton of noise but the freez... Read More
    1 Comment
kcmnc started a discussion
Siding wood rot? - I have a 40-year old house with painted cedar siding and today discovered some soft spots at the bottom of a few boards very close to the gr... Read More
    1 Comment
kcmnc started a discussion
Climbing perennial? - Who am I? Hacked back severely last spring and this spring it has a ton of new growth. Shady perennial garden. Thanks!
    5 Comments
kcmnc started a discussion
Mystery plant popping up in perennial garden - I am weeding a new-to-me shady perennial garden and find this guy popping up in various places. It starts out with a single stem and gets la... Read More
    4 Comments
Show More Events...