27 Posts
Jeff started a discussion
Plant names - Can you tell me the name of the flowers used in garden?
    Comment
Jeff started a discussion
Can this be hung in a slant - Can this be hung on a slant
    1 Comment
Jeff started a discussion
Where are side tables from - Where are the side tables from.
    3 Comments
Jeff started a discussion
Where is chandelier from? - Where is chandelier from?
    2 Comments
Jeff started a discussion
    5 Comments
Jeff started a discussion
Chairs - Please please share where these chairs are from? Thank you.
    1 Comment
Jeff started a discussion
5 Likes    4 Comments
Jeff started a discussion
Need help with kitchen countertops - Hi, I would love some feedback on kitchen counter tops and paint color. I have a big island that will be mercury black., I have attached... Read More
    3 Comments
Jeff started a discussion
Fireplace - Can you tell me where the fireplace is from? Or the surround.
3 Likes    Comment
Jeff started a discussion
Countertops - Hi, Fabulous room! What are the countertops made of?
1 Like    3 Comments
Show More Events...