4 Posts
Kim D. started a discussion
Where to place posts for lights & any general feedback - Attached is the plan for our patio. I would like to string lights but unsure of where to put the posts on this particular design. Does anyon... Read More
    7 Comments
Kim D. started a discussion
Bathroom Tile Alignment~ - Hi Everyone, The tiles in our bathroom don't seem to line up with each other. The tiles on the floor don't line up with the tiles on the si... Read More
1 Like    12 Comments
Kim D. started a discussion
Pendent or Recess Lighting over Island? - Hi Everyone! I am going back and forth between pendent lighting over the Island or recessed lighting. I have the choice of two recessed ligh... Read More
1 Like    6 Comments
Kim D. started a discussion
My husband and I are building a home in Hopewell Junction, NY with Toll Brothers. It's an exciting, energizing and emotional process. I have... Read More
    Comment