7 Posts
ko85018 started a discussion
exterior house color - Painting a one story ranch is Dunn Edwards Walrus or Sherman Williams Pewter Cast a better color? Have only trim on eves which I was thinkin... Read More
    1 Comment
ko85018 started a discussion
onyx black shingles - Is that going to be too dark?
    6 Comments
ko85018 started a discussion
Pillows artwork that looks good with this sofa and loveseat - Walls are repose gray (SW). I have tried different pillows and art work. Nothing looks good. Help!
    21 Comments
ko85018 started a discussion
Another gallery wall question - Should I use all four paintings, arrangement suggestions? Ditch the poppy picture? Thank you.
    5 Comments
ko85018 started a discussion
Bench color - What color should I paint the bench or just sand it back it it's natural wood? Thanks!
    5 Comments
ko85018 started a discussion
Color for the bench - What color should I repaint the bench at the foot of my bed?
    1 Comment
ko85018 started a discussion
Family room with black and cream sofa what looks good? - I got new to me black and cream tweed sofa and love seat for a small family room. I have dark wood floors. The fireplace is natural stone, m... Read More
    10 Comments