8 Posts
kpringle started a discussion
Burnished nickel kitchen hardware - Do any companies make kitchen hardware in burnished nickel, similar to the burnished nickel finish offered by waterworks on some of their fa... Read More
    1 Comment
kpringle started a discussion
best marble sealer? - Can anyone recommend a marble sealer that they particularly like? Also, does anyone have experience with the Clearstone, a surface applicat... Read More
    6 Comments
kpringle started a discussion
Danby marble too crystalline? - I have seen so many gorgeous pictures of Danby marble. But the samples I got seemed very crystalline, almost sparkly, rather than the smoot... Read More
    1 Comment
kpringle started a discussion
Has anyone tried Clearstone coating for marble? - It is marketed as a way to protect marble from staining and etching. Does anyone have personal experience with the product? Does it look... Read More
    2 Comments
kpringle started a discussion
Outdoor fireplace worth it? - I'm considering incorporating an outdoor fireplace into my landscaping. (We live in the Northeast.) Cany anyone comment on whether this is... Read More
    8 Comments
kpringle started a discussion
Induction cooktop for new kitchen in older home? - I am planning a renovation of the kitchen in my 1880s home. I like the idea of an induction cooktop but wonder whether it will look out of ... Read More
    5 Comments
kpringle started a discussion
1 Like    5 Comments
kpringle started a discussion
Any experience with cork floors? - I am considering a cork floor for my kitchen. Some sources warn away from them in kitchen, others love them. Any advice? Anyone done a cor... Read More
    4 Comments