Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Interior Designers & Decorators
Architects & Building Designers
Renovation Contractors
Kitchen & Bathroom Renovators
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Cabinets & Cabinetry
Tile, Stone & Countertops
Carpenters
Painting & Wallpaper
SHOWROOMS & SUPPLIERS
Furniture & Accessories
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Lighting
Carpet & Flooring
GARDEN & OUTDOORS
Landscape Professionals
Garden & Landscape Supplies
STORIES
LATEST FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Renovating
Decorating
Outdoors
Architecture
Lifestyle
Houzz TV
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Living Rooms
Kitchens
Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Furniture
Flooring
Windows
Lighting
Paint
K Liu
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
2 Posts
24 January 2015
K Liu
started a discussion
Countertop question? Marble vs. Granite -
Hi there, I would love to get opinions on this... How difficult is marble really to care for? Would you be afraid to have a whitish marbl...
Read More
Like
10 Comments
See
10
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
24 January 2015
K Liu
started a discussion
Critique of appliance plan? -
Hi, I'm new posting here. I've been looking all around as we plan our new house (under construction). I have 3 boys (all under 10 right now...
Read More
Like
6 Comments
See
6
more comments
Sign Up to Comment