5 Posts
ladma started a discussion
powdery mildew on a mature Chanticleer Pear tree - I have a mature Chanticleer pear tree, it’s about 25 years old. I just noticed some leaves curling, turning silver, and dropping. My initi... Read More
    4 Comments
ladma started a discussion
send a private photo - Can you send a photo in a private message?
    2 Comments
ladma started a discussion
The HELP! How to arrange furniture in this long, narrow space! - My daughter and SIL bought their first house, and the furniture doesn't fit. They just had a baby so time and money are tight, but they ... Read More
    67 Comments
ladma started a discussion
Can't post comments - I can not post comments from the app. If the story is bookmarked, I can, by clicking on the word" comment" in the upper right. I... Read More
1 Like    1 Comment
ladma started a discussion
Replace worn carpet with carpet or hardwood - My 20 year old carpet in the upstairs of my traditional colonial house is in need of replacing. I have red oak in the entire downstairs. W... Read More
    1 Comment