Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Interior Designers & Decorators
Architects & Building Designers
Renovation Contractors
Kitchen & Bathroom Renovators
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Cabinets & Cabinetry
Tile, Stone & Countertops
Carpenters
Painting & Wallpaper
SHOWROOMS & SUPPLIERS
Furniture & Accessories
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Lighting
Carpet & Flooring
GARDEN & OUTDOORS
Landscape Professionals
Garden & Landscape Supplies
STORIES
LATEST FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Renovating
Decorating
Outdoors
Architecture
Lifestyle
Houzz TV
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Living Rooms
Kitchens
Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Furniture
Flooring
Windows
Lighting
Paint
ladyloops
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
2 Posts
13 April 2021
ladyloops
started a discussion
need help choosing new light fixture. -
I’m changing out this 18 year old light fixture. I’ve looked and looked and nothing appeals. It has to be approx 22-26” wide for scale. Our ...
Read More
Like
4 Comments
See
4
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
17 September 2014
ladyloops
started a discussion
How do I ground/add warmth to this area? -
My home is modern and I love this reading corner but it seems to lacks something. My husband is suggesting a rug but I don't think it'll wor...
Read More
1 Like
9 Comments
See
9
more comments
Sign Up to Comment