9 Posts
lcaicedo started a discussion
what color did you use on peach wall? - Can you please tell me the tone and brand used in the peach wall. Thank you,
    Comment
lcaicedo started a discussion
different wood floor tones in different rooms, ok or not? - My entire house is light oak-it's the way it was done (1950's home). I'm building an addition for a master bedroom and bathroom. Is it so wr... Read More
    3 Comments
lcaicedo started a discussion
Shower set - What brand did you use for rain shower and other shower handle?
1 Like    Comment
lcaicedo started a discussion
Fransh doors dimensions - Can you tell me the dimensions of the French doors and who is the manufacturer? Is the opening standard size of a door? Thank you!
    Comment
lcaicedo started a discussion
More color cushions on blue sofa? What combination? - Need to figure out how to add more cushions to this blue sofa. The colors in the room are yellows and pink/red the blue has a grey tone whic... Read More
    4 Comments
lcaicedo started a discussion
Do all rooms in the house have to be color coordinated? - I have a new white and teal kitchen. All my rugs have the teal and I love the color. But I also like the Reds. My rugs have teal, Reds, salm... Read More
    2 Comments
lcaicedo started a discussion
What are the dimensions on your door? - We are trying to put a barn door I our renovated kitchen to separate the dinning room. I really like the effect of the glass as you will be ... Read More
1 Like    1 Comment
lcaicedo started a discussion
Where are the pendulum light from? Site? - We are renovating our kitchen and would like to preserve some of the 1954 style we have in the rest of the house with accents like this ligh... Read More
    1 Comment
lcaicedo started a discussion
Are the beams claimed wood? - We are rebuilding a kitchen and would like solid beams. Recommendations on where to order?
    1 Comment