10 Posts
limey12 started a discussion
Family room window - What is the fabric used on this fabulous curtain. Thank you
    1 Comment
limey12 started a discussion
My patio - Where can I buy the chairs
    2 Comments
limey12 started a discussion
Living room - Where are the side tables from
1 Like    3 Comments
limey12 started a discussion
What are the dimensions ? - Please let me know height and width
    Comment
limey12 started a discussion
Kitchen - Please let me know where I can find the light over,the island. Thank you
1 Like    2 Comments
limey12 started a discussion
Kitchen island - Where can I buy the pendants. Thanks
    1 Comment
limey12 started a discussion
Floor lamp - Where can I find this lovely floor lamp?
    2 Comments
limey12 started a discussion
Media unit - What wood was used on the wall and what is the stone on the counter.
1 Like    1 Comment
limey12 started a discussion
Light - Where can I source the light fixture. Thanks
    Comment
limey12 started a discussion
Limey1 - Where can I find the mirror
    Comment