9 Posts
linbporter started a discussion
Countertop material - I'm also interested in the countertop material Beautiful!
    Comment
linbporter started a discussion
Countertops & backslash? - Love!! Please provide details. Thx!
    1 Comment
linbporter started a discussion
island stone? - love the stone on the island! what is it?
    Comment
linbporter started a discussion
love the island color! - can you please provide the island color?
    Comment
linbporter started a discussion
Love the island color! - Can you please provide the Island Color? I'm looking for a good grey color to provide some interest in an all-white kitchen
    Comment
linbporter started a discussion
    Comment
linbporter started a discussion
Paint color on lower cabinets? - I'm very interested in painting my island this med grey color, to add some interest to an all white kitchen! pls advise...
    Comment
linbporter started a discussion
    1 Comment
linbporter started a discussion
1 Like    1 Comment