6 Posts
Lisa Leigh started a discussion
Most beautiful hallway ever! - Hi! I have been searching high and low for someone to build a set of very wide (5' 6") sliding doors for me and I am not having any luck! Th... Read More
1 Like    1 Comment
Lisa Leigh started a discussion
I accidentally created 2 profiles - can I combine them?
    1 Comment
Lisa Leigh started a discussion
We live in Marin also and was wondering who did your fireplace? I love the herringbone brick pattern and would love to have that installed i... Read More
    6 Comments
Lisa Leigh started a discussion
Where did you find these windows? I've been looking all over for folding windows like this! Thx you :)
    2 Comments
Lisa Leigh started a discussion
What is the brand of the windows? I've been looking for windows like this for ages!! Thx, Lisa Lisa@lisaleigh.com
    Comment
Lisa Leigh started a discussion
Would you be so kind as to tell me who makes these beautiful bi-fold doors?
1 Like    Comment