Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Interior Designers & Decorators
Architects & Building Designers
Renovation Contractors
Kitchen & Bathroom Renovators
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Cabinets & Cabinetry
Tile, Stone & Countertops
Carpenters
Painting & Wallpaper
SHOWROOMS & SUPPLIERS
Furniture & Accessories
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Lighting
Carpet & Flooring
GARDEN & OUTDOORS
Landscape Professionals
Garden & Landscape Supplies
STORIES
LATEST FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Renovating
Decorating
Outdoors
Architecture
Lifestyle
Houzz TV
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Living Rooms
Kitchens
Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Furniture
Flooring
Windows
Lighting
Paint
Lisa Rossignolo
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
5 Posts
1 November 2014
Lisa Rossignolo
started a discussion
Plain bathroom -
part two....
Like
1 Comment
See
1
more comment
Sign Up to Comment
1 November 2014
Lisa Rossignolo
started a discussion
Plain bathroom. -
Thinking of painting the cabinets and walls. The bathroom is a blank slate. what should I do.....GO!!!
1 Like
39 Comments
See
39
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
1 November 2014
Lisa Rossignolo
started a discussion
Open living-room and kitchen nook paint. -
I have painted my 30 ft living-room wall chocolate brown. it looks amazing. I painted my kitchen nook orange. it looks amazing. The prob...
Read More
1 Like
124 Comments
See
124
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
1 November 2014
Lisa Rossignolo
started a discussion
Open living-room and kitchen nook paint. -
I have painted my 30 ft living-room wall chocolate brown. it looks amazing. I painted my kitchen nook orange. it looks amazing. The prob...
Read More
Like
2 Comments
See
2
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
1 November 2014
Lisa Rossignolo
started a discussion
Open living-room and kitchen nook paint. -
I have painted my 30 ft living-room wall chocolate brown. it looks amazing. I painted my kitchen nook orange. it looks amazing. The prob...
Read More
Like
1 Comment
See
1
more comment
Sign Up to Comment