8 Posts
lkonis started a discussion
tread tile - can you give tread source please?
    2 Comments
lkonis started a discussion
Treads - What material are the treads and how finished?
1 Like    Comment
lkonis started a discussion
Riser tile - Can you tell me the riser tile source?
3 Likes    1 Comment
lkonis started a discussion
What is the tread material? - The radius makes me think it's wood; if so what is the joint material.
    2 Comments
lkonis started a discussion
picture - Do you have a wider angle picture showing how this staircase looks? I have not seen the center tiled like this; I assume it replaced a carpe... Read More
1 Like    Comment
lkonis started a discussion
    1 Comment
lkonis started a discussion
Stair Tread - I know the pickets are Las Entradas from Quarry Resources but what did you use for the bullnose on these? I believe they are a different cl... Read More
    3 Comments