10 Posts
lnpatterson02 started a discussion
Details on heaters? - Were the heaters installed during construction? Also where can I find more information about those type of heaters? Thanks in advance
    Comment
lnpatterson02 started a discussion
what company did the screens - I would like more information about the screens
1 Like    1 Comment
lnpatterson02 started a discussion
Dining room - Where can I purchase this table?
    Comment
lnpatterson02 started a discussion
Can I still purchase this map. - I love this map. Can I still purchase it. If so my email address is Lnpatterson02@yahoo.com.
    1 Comment
lnpatterson02 started a discussion
Laughing - Can you tell me the name of this brick and what company makes it?
1 Like    3 Comments
lnpatterson02 started a discussion
Lvaughn - Can you please tell me the name of this brick and stone? I love this combination.
    1 Comment
lnpatterson02 started a discussion
Lnpatterson02@yahoo.com - What is the name of this brick?
    1 Comment
lnpatterson02 started a discussion
Shonda - Can you please tell me the name of this brick?
    Comment
lnpatterson02 started a discussion
Shonda - What is the name of the stone
    7 Comments
lnpatterson02 started a discussion
Shonda - What is the name of this stone?
    Comment