6 Posts
Laura started a discussion
Help with small compact kitchen range/exhaust... - Hi Houzz folks, I am renovating a very small laundry to make it into a kitchenette: sink, min-fridge, and portable induction plate. This is ... Read More
    11 Comments
Laura started a discussion
lighting: crystal basket chandelier with vintage rustic aesthetic? - In the middle of a first floor HUGE remodel... I have an old family lighting piece I love, a basket crystal chandelier, looks something like... Read More
    2 Comments
Laura started a discussion
    3 Comments
Laura started a discussion
sweet birch flooring? - I'm installing new hardwood floors. From the start, I have been drawn to birch floors. But I hesitate due to their relative softness, compar... Read More
    1 Comment
Laura started a discussion
Landscaping help!!! Small patio and driveway - First off, since I'm not seeing a "landscaping" section in "Ask the Community," not sure this will get any responses. But here it goes... ... Read More
    7 Comments
Laura started a discussion
Help with exterior paint scheme of architectural design elements - Finally close to painting "some" of the exterior trim. I'm on a massive budget and doing everything myself, so many things are staying as is... Read More
1 Like    43 Comments