Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Interior Designers & Decorators
Architects & Building Designers
Renovation Contractors
Kitchen & Bathroom Renovators
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Cabinets & Cabinetry
Tile, Stone & Countertops
Carpenters
Painting & Wallpaper
SHOWROOMS & SUPPLIERS
Furniture & Accessories
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Lighting
Carpet & Flooring
GARDEN & OUTDOORS
Landscape Professionals
Garden & Landscape Supplies
STORIES
LATEST FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Renovating
Decorating
Outdoors
Architecture
Lifestyle
Houzz TV
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Living Rooms
Kitchens
Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Furniture
Flooring
Windows
Lighting
Paint
Lorraine B
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
3 Posts
27 May 2017
Lorraine B
started a discussion
style above the headboard ? -
The current colour is Ben Moore Storehouse and I am painting it Natural Linen which is much lighter. The question is I have a large picture ...
Read More
1 Like
4 Comments
See
4
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
25 May 2017
Lorraine B
started a discussion
headboard -
I have a queen size headboard on a full size bed. It sticks out to much for my taste. How do I make the best of it?
Like
7 Comments
See
7
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
14 May 2013
Lorraine B
started a discussion
Can I still do a headboard like this and hanging chandeliers if my bedroom ceiling is only 8 feet ? -
Can I still do a headboard like this and hanging chandeliers if my bedroom ceiling is only 8 feet ? I adore this room !
Like
5 Comments
See
5
more comments
Sign Up to Comment