7 Posts
Louise started a discussion
Do we need a rug? - Do you think we need a rug in this room? I’m against it as I love the floor but my husband thinks we need one...
    23 Comments
Louise started a discussion
Family room needs some additional styling.... - Hi All, we've just had our house renovated and our back living room needs something "extra". I've added some photos. I was thinking curtains... Read More
    12 Comments
Louise started a discussion
Stools - Hi, where are the stools from
    Comment
Louise started a discussion
Living Room Layout - We are in the middle of a renovation project and I need to order new sofas. I'm not sure the best lay out for the room because of the doors ... Read More
    4 Comments
Louise started a discussion
Search for a sink - I absolutely love this sink, but I can't find one online anywhere in the usual spots. I know this is an Australian bathroom but we must be a... Read More
    Comment
Louise started a discussion
Floor - Hi, where did you source the floor from?
1 Like    1 Comment
Louise started a discussion
Floor - Hi, can you tell me where the floor is from please?
    Comment