Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Interior Designers & Decorators
Architects & Building Designers
Renovation Contractors
Kitchen & Bathroom Renovators
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Cabinets & Cabinetry
Tile, Stone & Countertops
Carpenters
Painting & Wallpaper
SHOWROOMS & SUPPLIERS
Furniture & Accessories
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Lighting
Carpet & Flooring
GARDEN & OUTDOORS
Landscape Professionals
Garden & Landscape Supplies
STORIES
LATEST FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Renovating
Decorating
Outdoors
Architecture
Lifestyle
Houzz TV
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Living Rooms
Kitchens
Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Furniture
Flooring
Windows
Lighting
Paint
lpgerri
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
3 Posts
21 November 2023
lpgerri
started a discussion
Large section, inside 72”x72”, ext90x90”. What size rug? -
What size rug should I use?
2 Likes
21 Comments
See
21
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
19 May 2020
lpgerri
started a discussion
How would I add a screened porch in the front of my house.? -
We get a great sunset and wonderful afternoon sun. I would love to add a 3 season porch to the front of my house. The two peaks are bedrooms...
Read More
Like
16 Comments
See
16
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
7 December 2018
lpgerri
started a discussion
I need ideas for wall decor. -
I need something on the wall above the sectional. The photos are counter clockwise in the room. The area is a large open area, kitchen, dini...
Read More
Like
12 Comments
See
12
more comments
Sign Up to Comment