4 Posts
LT Wofford started a discussion
I've almost finished my bathtub remodel after the tile on the back wall just fell into the bath one day! I ran out of money after doing the... Read More
    1 Comment
LT Wofford started a discussion
I still don't understand why I have no messages in my inbox. And I don't understand why I can't write a message as opposed to a post or a c... Read More
    Comment
LT Wofford started a discussion
Updated Container House Design - Okay, guys, after some of your suggestions I have made some changes. I put a color guide to show where the cutouts will be, where original ... Read More
2 Likes    197 Comments
LT Wofford started a discussion
Trying to design a shipping container house - Here's what I have so far. This is comprised of one 40' container (in rear) and two 20' containers (right and left). The bottom of the des... Read More
    44 Comments